Sunday 29 March 2009

My Ami fami...

Since starting to crochet I have been sitting on the sofa every evening while MrB xBox's with a DVD playing on the pc and a crochet hook in my hand.
Here are what I have made so far, mostly either from the Lion brand website or from Ana Paula Rimoli's fab book 'Seriously Cute Crochet'
I made an octopus to start with, you can see he's a bit gappy!


then a fishy still a bit gappy!


then it was valentine's so I made these for DH


Mummy and baby fish, getting better...


Jellyfish (made this one up myself)



Easter bunny



All these are more of less the same size, 3 or inches high.
Then it was a good friends son's 2nd birthday, and he loves penguins, so, a little bit late, but II just finished this



DangerB holding it for size


Next job is an ami picnic set...watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment